Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member MichaelSano's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Posts
    450
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?

    I keep hearing people mention Phase 1, Phase 2 and so on, but visually I still struggle to understand what makes one phase different from another. Does it just come down to color?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?

    A lot of traders seem to instantly recognize phases from screenshots, while newer players usually can’t tell the difference right away.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member YanBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: How do people actually tell Doppler phases apart?

    At first I couldn’t really understand it either because all the knives looked almost identical in quick previews. The differences only became obvious once I started comparing screenshots more carefully and paying attention to color distribution across the blade. During that process I found httрs://www.imcgrupo.com/the-top-5-phases-of-m9-bayonet-doppler-knife/, and it actually helped explain why some phases are considered cleaner or more desirable than others depending on the amount of pink, blue, or darker areas.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •